Targeting Browns in 2 weeks

Hello,

I never really targeted the Browns at Olcott before.

I understand by the postings that they hang out in under 40' water .

Do they hang low in the water.h spoons

What lures and set up does everyone use ?  J14 Rapala ?? spoons? .

Are they to attracted to spin-doctors & flies?

I was planning on flat lining  rigging #40 jets with spoons back 100' or so.

Thank you in advance

ive been doing really good in the 20 to 45 fow. also been doing good with stick baits on planer boards. but found another awesome lure called SEBILE AND THE 2 IVE BEEN DOING GREAT ON LOOK LIKE A SHAD AND EEL IN BLUE AND GOLD. here is what they look like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360680050199?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

good luck

I have been getting them in Mexico Bay on spoons 21 feet down in 28 to 45 fow. Using riggers and 4 colors of lead core. I am sure its simular out there. Watermelon has been the hot color for me.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah that's the needlefish/sand eel imitation used in salt water for stripers and blues> They use them on Cape Cod too.

I have been getting them in Mexico Bay on spoons 21 feet down in 28 to 45 fow. Using riggers and 4 colors of lead core. I am sure its simular out there. Watermelon has been the hot color for me.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I might target some browns in Mid August when I launch out of Mexico.. just some spoons and sticks working eh

I might target some browns in Mid August when I launch out of Mexico.. just some spoons and sticks working eh

Get a hold of me before you are going to fish and I will let ya know what I have been getting them on. They are one of my favorite fish.