Seneca 7/10/13 Another first....A Landlock double!

Splash down about 5:15am...found temperature 20 feet above where it was 2 days ago.(south wind has been a blowin)  About 45 minutes later the 30' rigger pops,,,,,nice 4lb bow in the net.  Put that back down and for some crazy reason I decide to put sliders on 30 and 40 foot riggers!!  Well a little while later my 40' rigger pops and the rod slams right down close to the water.   Holy crap this has gotta be a nice one...begin to see the fish....wait a minute did I just see another one...what the.......  a landlock  double!!!  Continue fishing and miss something on a slider...rod was shakin... thought it was sea weed sliding down but it ended up being a fish and my blacks release was a bit to tight for slider action I guess.  Fish a bit more and bam....another nice Landlock on a slider!!!  Off the water by 8am. I have gotten a triple on the Seth Greene before but this was allot more fun.  Bow was taken 30/160 on dwss green gater.....double was 36 and 18/160 on nk 28 monkey puke and stinger ice frog.  Slider fish was 20/200...finger lakes tackle herganater.  Seneca has been very good lately at first light!

Nice going Andy. I'm hoping to give it a try this weekend on Seneca. You've got them figured out...

Les

WTG Andy....... I know how poor ole Iron Duke feels now......me on the sideline reading your reports..... :P ........  anyway you made some great choices the past few times out that paid off for you .....keep it up..... :yes:

WTG Andy....... I know how poor ole Iron Duke feels now......me on the sideline reading your reports..... :P ........  anyway you made some great choices the past few times out that paid off for you .....keep it up..... :yes:

Nice job Andy...

Ed, I'm sure many people who read these forums feel the same way!  I'm stuck in NJ and have had limited time on the water this year, so I'm always interested in seeing how others are doing.  It's great to see guys putting fish in the boats and celebrating 'firsts'!