Just got a invite to fish on a friends boat for the Oswego Pro/Am ..Yes Back in the days of the Pro/ Ams when their was a "Am" divison Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S. Had a LOT of fun,and we actually made it on the money board a couple of times. Even won the "donut award" 1 time ...whew... that means 0 fish...Ah yes those were the days ,before 2 kids in collage...At 17,000.00 for my daughters flute (one new boat) and over 35,000.00 in just out of state fees (even nicer boat) it was time for me to sorta retire. In other words "brokeitus"..Guess my priorities sorta changed, BUT not the oll fishing spirit I can still tell the difference between lure thingy,spinner whatc-ya-macall-it.,and that sharp thingy on the end..yes sir im gonna be a real ass it to my team guys.  so when ya pass the "Green Dolphin" keep yer eye for this................ :mooning: just my way of saying hi! 

oh and for you new guys wondering about our old team name I sorta wanted to put a little of this site that introduced me to some of the Greatest guys on the lake.......L ake  O ntario  U nited S almon E xcitement R ainbow S mashers..  see ya on the podieum I'll be the short fat bald guy sitting in the back...

Great to hear from you again Ray!  I've missed your posts over thew last few months! 

I hope Wayne knows what he's got himself into!  I look forward to seeing you in Oswego.  Does Wayne allow buffy fishing on his boat??

Jim

Great to hear from you again Ray!  I've missed your posts over thew last few months! 

I hope Wayne knows what he's got himself into!  I look forward to seeing you in Oswego.  Does Wayne allow buffy fishing on his boat??

Jim

I am well aware of Buffy's lakeside adventures and even though he is probably as handsome as ever he is in no way going to Buff it on the Green Dolphin!