Seneca Fleas are getting worse...

Splash down a bit later about 6:00am...as soon as I got the second rigger down the first one popped.  Salmon in the net.  Trolled for a half hour or so...same rod fired...missed him.....an hour or so later I was putting  an inline board on  when...wham the same rod fired...by the time I found a place to throw the board and rod the nice long fish was airborne and spit the hook.   Fished a little more and another miss...ran back up the lake out a bit deeper and landed a 3lb bow...called it a day.  Thermocline is back down where it should be.  Fleas are coming on strong and weed mats the size of boats are headin south.  DWSS green gater and Stinger ice frog did the damage today.  Fished 55 and 45 down over 160 to 300 with sliders.  6 color core did nothing.  

Splash down bout 6 am.... Very slow bite had a couple misses then a Bit later landed a nice salmon ....something's gotta give so I got the wire dipsy out... Nothin for awhile then. zzzziiiiiiinnnnngggg. the drag starts screaming....this thing feels nice and she's a fighter....took my time bringing her in... Bout 15 minutes later I see that I had hooked myself a beauty... In the net!!! Nice laker a whisker under 11 pounds!!! Wire dipsy out 245 on a 2.5! Mountain Dew crush spinny with a big weenie reel hooked up fly.. Hey Les, as soon as I figure this phone out I will post some pics!