oswego and mexico area

Coming up tonight to fish , Oswego and Mexico monday - weds .I know with the tournaments , not  to many reports. Any report would be nice, so I know where to start in the morning. What fow and how deep. I,m bring a 16 year old kid, would love to hook up a nice king for him. This is his first time on lake Ontario. thank you  :)

My son and I fished out in front of the Power Plant yesterday morning in about 150-175' of water, down 110 and caught a nice king about 22lbs and lost another that we think was bigger because the line was screaming off the spool. We had to stop fishing about 9:30 to head home. We fished friday too and boy was it rough! Friday we caught a 10lb king and lost another because the reel jammed up for some reason. Every hook up came off a white-glow Spin Doctor with a green A-Tom-Mik fly on the riggers 20' behind the ball. We were wishing we had a few more of those Spin Doctors and flies for the other rigger.

post-151648-0-72531000-1373827696_thumb.jpg

Was in the pack yesterday in front of the plant 200-250 fow.  Green e-chip seemed hotter than the sd with green flies down 80-100'.  SSW on 300 copper worked also. 

Fleas are out and heavy on the wires, even some on the 30# big game.

We dropped 2 nice kings in front of the plant tonight. Both on 300 copper with green gator SD and green crinkle fly. First in 140 fow and second in 209 fow.

Good luck out there. The fleas are getting bad for sure.