10 color pulling lemon ice has been hot for me taking multiple steelhead almost everytime out. no kings yet on core though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

10 color took a 24lb king and lost another large fish a week ago for me, besides the fact it keeps taking steelies.  I love it out on a church board for high fish, that are around!  Worth it in my opinion!!!! :)

do you run the cores down the middle like you would a copper? Here is my situiation. I have to riggers and two DD setups. I also have a lead line rig that I would like to use. I could either put this on a board or run down the middle..thoughts? I guess if I were to run down the middle I would have to move it or remove it when there is a fish on?

ran a 5 and a 10 color sunday out in mexico bay for browns and no takers.  changed the 5 out for a 7 still no takers.  then started to head out deep late in the day for kings and the 7 color got hit with a dreamweaver get r done SS.  That was the only hit we had on lead all day and we missed it.  But riggers were popping and divers were on fire all day.

yes if you are gonna run core off of the boards splice in a piece of mono or the release will weaken the core.   i run it down the middle unless im running all 10 color then i use it off my boards and just attach the backing to the release. 

Blacks inline releases on the boards. Run copper on one side, lead on the other. When one starts hittin, switch the other side and run with whats hot. Riggers producing at 40/50 feet. Its a lead day. Hits comin deep, copper. Spoons are hot, run them on the longline. Docks/flies...same. three to five extra fish every time out. Play with it. There is no right or wrong.

That's the way I do it.

Mono backing for attaching to the boards, the the core and then 30-50 feet of mono for a leader with 5-6 feet of fluoro on the end. I put a small, about 3/16" dia.bead, on the end of the mono ahead of a snap swivel to stop the board if if releases from the forward  attachment and then the fluoro to the lure.