Flying fish?

Was pulling out of sandy about 4am and saw hundreds of small fish jumping out of the water all over. Right between the yaught club and mouth. Anyone ever seen this? Ive heard of flying fish, are they in lake o?

Ahhhh. Ok. What do u use them for?? Cut bait?

Strictly for entertainment purposes!

2012 aboard the Escape netting derby winning fish, 2013 aboard the Escape netting Gizzard shad! :(

Every year can't be like 2012 Keith! 

Was pulling out of sandy about 4am and saw hundreds of small fish jumping out of the water all over. Right between the yaught club and mouth. Anyone ever seen this? Ive heard of flying fish, are they in lake o?

Jeff .. How late and what were you drinking the night before. I caught a small sand shark on Erie last year after a night of numerous Jameson manhattins. I believe that your buddy Walt will back me up on that too! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Jeff .. How late and what were you drinking the night before. I caught a small sand shark on Erie last year after a night of numerous Jameson manhattins. I believe that your buddy Walt will back me up on that too! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Haha. A sand shark eh? Ill have to ask walt about that one!

We headed out resk early to go way out to the middle so not too many drinks the night before. 😮