Ice

L&M

No wind last night. Cold temps. I finally see ice all the way across the bay. Not about to walk on it yet. But. Temps the way there saying this week with hopefully not a lot of wind, should lock up pretty good by the end of the week at least for awhile.

walked onto port bay today at the S end at the boat launch, would not even consider N end, however maybe by next weekend though. Anyways, 15 yards off of launch straight out 7' of water 4' of ice....... to the right of BL 6' of water 3" of ice and towards the left of launch 5.5 FOW 3.5 " of ice. (I brought with me a tape measure that I stuck into water to check depth and ice thickness) Was out today exploring all of my favorite spots. Wish I had a pole with me because I would hve fished the west shore off the launch about 20-25 yards out?????? Maybe would have gotten a few panfish. By mid -week to next weekend you will see all of the fishing spots with people on them.

fingerlakesfisher

It's coming. S. end has been froze for a few day's now, as has the cove in front of my house. But not about to go on it yet. Few more day's with not alot of snow or wind will do it. If you cked out the north end you drove right by my shop and boat. Across from Pier One. Up until last night the whole North end and main body was open water.

Was out on Sodus this morning.East side of Eagle Iland, found thin ice betweenConlleys and south end of iland maybe 2"s of ice, not good. The ice is good behind Leroy Iland. The bay is frozen over but I don't think it will make much uce with all the snow. Port Bay is the same.The ice is soft at the south end boat launch and not much of it. Sorry about that. South end of HoneOye Lake has a good 4"s of ice And there getting some fish. Good luck.

Was out on Sodus this morning.East side of Eagle Iland, found thin ice betweenConlleys and south end of iland maybe 2"s of ice, not good. The ice is good behind Leroy Iland. The bay is frozen over but I don't think it will make much uce with all the snow. Port Bay is the same.The ice is soft at the south end boat launch and not much of it. Sorry about that. South end of HoneOye Lake has a good 4"s of ice And there getting some fish. Good luck.