A HERO AT The Oswego Pro Am

For some saturday was tuff fishing along with one of our Boys in blue (PETE ) from the boat "On The Lam" who also in his spare time is a Police Officer in New Jersey. 

After getting a spankin from the fish Gods ,or maybe it was fate..he sorta drug his feet at his boat . Probly wondering what his team did so wrong to only get 2 fish..And this may have saved a life that day..I only have second hand info ,but was told when another team was having trouble docking their boat right behind him a older gentelman reached for the dock and fell between the boat and the dock.

He then grabbed the dock and was gonna be the only thing between a hot boat and the dock.about to be crushed. Yes Our Officer Pete without concern for his own life dove in the water and braced his body between the boat and the dock keeping the struggling man from being crushed..then helping him out of the water safe .

I hope someone confirms this event and notifies Pete's Home Police Department as I feel He Deserves to be recognized for His HEROIC ACTION , that day, he definatly saved some one serious injury or maybe his life...

Yes his training ,fast thinking,and him being in the right place at the right time,had him take control of a deadly situation,without a bad ending..

I always thank our men in Blue ,and all our men and women in uniform,their might come a time when one of those "Kids" pull our butt out of a dangerous situation.

I hope this post is accurate as I stated it was second hand info but from a good source..

THANK YOU SIR!

Ray K.           aka- buffy

Ahh yes the story did get a little twisted probly as it bouncd around in my hollow head,,It was someone on Petes boat who passed out from heat or dehydration. as they were backing into their slip.... None the less it was Pete and a fellow boat mate that took the plunge.. to save disaster.. funny how stories can get relayed...None the less My hat is off to Pete And his teammate for taking the plunge to save their team.mate..Not to mention they got the comeback award (7th biggest box sunday) SOO Im gonna leave the first story it was a little off,, but bottom line Pete and his friend  put it on the line to remove this guy from danger to a safe and good ending ...

Thank You Sir for your service..

Hmmm, there's something about that red dock that makes people pass out. Pete always wears a seatbelt when he's sittin there for a while.I don't know this to be a fact, but Grey told me it was true. :lol:

All kidding aside, Pete deserves a big WELL DONE PETE!!!  You and your teammate were quick thinking and saved the day. Nice job.

The saying "when it rains it pours" was in effect on my boat Saturday. In terms of fishing it was a nightmare by dropping more fish than I could remember, so why not drop a teammate while backing in to the dock.  In the end everyone is fine and we were able to laugh it off.  

Musky, very true. Lol. Great crew who would do anything for each other. Not a bit surprised the "sheriff" helped out in a flash. Least he could do after the day long verbal jersey beating I'm sure he got. :lol:

Rob would have helped but he had a fresh chenango county coffee he would have had to put down. think that's the second save on that dock by a jersey slow talker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As a friend and a team mate of Pete,we had a hell of a day -one of the worst ones to date . As we where backing into his slip, Glen aka our auto pilot was on the swim platform and slipped off . Pete and 2 Rod Jim both jumped into the water to save him, mind you Jim is our oldest member on the team . My hat goes off to the both of them for jumping in after our good friend Glen . After all was said and done and after a couple of beers, we decided Glen has to where his swimmies on the boat from now on ! Glad you're alright Glen and nobody else got hurt.

Jersey Jim