808 challenge

OK so I'm checking out the LOC site yesterday and came across some great video highlighting a 808 challenge. I was however left guessing if it ever went down as I didn't see any footage of the actual event. Did this ever play out and who won?

Pretty entertaining stuff anyway.

Spike

It was fun, but honestly it was Chilson and the videos leading up to it that was the most fun. We hooked into a few kings with the 808. One we backed down on like they do in the saltwater. It was pretty hysterical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STxsyhoKRZs

Thanks fo the info.

Curious Yankee why the CG was checking out your boat, it obviously wasn't for the 808's but I was wondering why they were looking down below? Was it just a generic boarding or did they have a specific reason? I have only been boarded for generic reasons and never had anyone check out below deck.

Thanks,

Spike

Should do a Popel pocket fisherman challange !!! :clap::rofl:

Buzz lightyear and barby pole. Maybe a snoopy mounted with a tekota copper reel. Popel pocket fisherman..ROFL!...too much!

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They were looking for a Y-Valve and Maceration pump. Also, the oil discharge placard. 

Wow the full blown shake down. If I remember the charter boats had to have a way that prevented the Y valve from being turned to discharge (lock or some other preventative measure) when chartering. Looks like the fleet had a field day with your boarding. Looked like a lot of fun was had.

Spike