Did an evening trip with my neighbor and my kid. Did not know what was goin on so we set up a lil west of the creek in 80 fow. Marked bait and fish up high and gave that a go without a shot. We were marking a bunch of Lakers on the bottom so lowered a dipsy with a wonderbread SD and a Silver Fox Kryptonite Fly. Right away fish on and my boy struggled with the fish with not much help and we got a 10 pound range laker in the boat. Set the rig back down and it went off again stealin some drag. Bobby was on the rod and a lil while later a 19.5 pound Laker hits the floor. Nice fish. I switched to a laker program and we beat em up pretty well and went in about 8:15. The lake was beautiful, a great nite to be out. Till next time. Brian

Thanks for that report Brian.  There must be one helluva school of lakers out there, we couldn't get out of them Sunday evening, riggers at 50-60, dipsies 100, 125, over 90-110 FOW.  We even trolled a little faster at 2.7.  That's okay... my customers weren't complaining at all. 

Hopefully there will be some more silver fish around for Saturday.