Fishing bronte after storm

I went out if bronte at 5:00 sat morning went out in to the fog in 140fow hocked up with a nice 25lbs salmon we lost a 3 other and had one big boy spool are pole could get gear up fast enough to chase him down. Other that a great morning on the water post-152545-13743445527365_thumb.jpg

i was out there to same area same time, landed two around 25 and two smaller ones, lost 3 head shakers... rods were on fire for a solid hour and then lock jaw hit. other then all the logs and crap in the water the fishing was awsome

Edited by jeffro99

Speaking of Bronte (and everywhere else).... Please have your boat ready to launch at the ramp. There's lots of room to park and get things ready. It should take less than a minute to launch and pull out. Also... At a dual ramp such as Bronte, pick a side. Don't park in the middle so another truck can't launch or load. Thank you

Ah, the 20min boat launch, I feel ya. The best is the fishermans pier launch where guys drop their rig and leave it tied up in the MIDDLE of the dock then go park the truck. They leave no room in front to launch and tons of room at the end of the dock....WTF why don't they push it to the end and while they park another guy can drop the rig in the water.

good to hear the fishing is good.... Im still working on my kitchen reno