Fished the last couple times out between Olcott and Wilson. Mixed bite on FF and spoons, especially cheated off rigger rods (steelhead should be willing). We did hook up with three majors also. One broke off, one shook loose when he crossed another dipsey line and we landed a 27 pounder. Fishing was a little slow but it picked up later in the morning around 10:00. We were also coming off four days of east wind so that didn't help us. Post how you do, I'm going out Tuesday morning. White spin doctors with Atomik hammer flies has worked best for us lately.

Fished this afternoon early evening.  The lake is Fu$ked up from storms last night.  Super warm water on inside.  You have to get out beyond 220' to get into good temps and to get out of the trash/weeds/floating crap line near 200'  There are WICKED currents down there now.  The down current runs from a SE to a NW direction.  Spent most of the day untangling dipsys, copper and rigger lines from the crazy currents and debris.  The good news is there is a good graph waiting for you with some nice kings around.  Head out past the trash line to 300 FOW and troll back into the current in a SE direction to keep all your line straight out the back.  Temps are 52 degrees down 100' right now.  Flasher fly bite.  Bait is showing 80' down to 140' on the graph with most hooks in the 100-120' region.

fished out of wilson Sunday started with 3footers in the am landed 2 lakers in about 1 hr. I didn't mark a single hook all the way out to 300. Than the real waves started rolling in and made slow turn back to the harbor. Had one newby over the side and another one shorlty gaining on him. Had to throw the towel in and head to erie to catch the other mud dog walleye. All you need is a worm and bottom bouncer and you will get your limit... unbelievable but I want Salmon Lake O has been messed up with all the wild weather thins year. However my friend went out to 28 line today and nailed the steelies. Must be nice to fish any day you want some people have all the luck...