Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Meals-On-Reels

Random for sale- elect. anchors/f finder/rollers...

Electric Anchor Winches- removed from boat. Have wire leads ready to be hooked to a switch on your dash. Model- Fisherman 25. Have 2 for sale- $65/shipped each. Both have the roller part but the pics only show one.

post-152394-13743724723314_thumb.jpg

post-152394-13743725773453_thumb.jpg

Eagle Fishmark 480 fish finder. Unit works great and includes sonar transducer as well as surface speed/temp unit. Includes cover. $85/shipped (screen is fine... Just a strange reflection)

post-152394-13743728845178_thumb.jpg

post-152394-13743729268922_thumb.jpg

Quantity of 6 Seasense 4x3/4 Wobble Rollers for trailer. All new/never used and still have tags on them. $35/shipped

post-152394-13743730934591_thumb.jpg

post-152394-13743731576387_thumb.jpg

Standard type rod holders (2). Never going to hold a wire rod but maybe nice for bass or early season nearshore trout. $16/shipped for the pair (no lock rings on them so the price is basically to cover shipping).

post-152394-13743732814814_thumb.jpg

How far are u from polaski I am going there this weekend too fish and I would like too get the fish finder from u if u live near there if not I will have u send it I was just hoping u where close too there so I could have it for the weekend thank you just let me no I am very interested in it.

Jay- I'm right between Niagara Falls and Buffalo. PM me your address so I can get it boxed and ready and I'll send you my PayPal info. Can get it in the mail tomorrow with another box I have going out.

I'm about 2hrs away. If I do priority mail and drop it off tomorrow night you'll probably have it by the weekend no problem. It'll all fit in a priority mail flat rate box.

do you still have the Ele anchors for sale yet? thanks.

hi my name is steve .  are those 2 rodholders exactly the same? i hsve some other ques too. you can call at 315 507 7183

Hey Steve- the rod holders are an Attwood and a Roberts. Look practically identical and use the same base. I think I have another set of bases or maybe more I can throw in if you want multiple mounting locations in your boat.

Thanks