we thank everyone for all the great and hard work that went into putting on such a great event!!!   plans are already being made for next years pro/am'S  :yes: :yes: good luck out there and we hope everyone stays safe out there no matter how the waves may toss you around 

I would like to thank everyone who was involved in the sodus pro-am. It seems to have moved along very smoothly, until the big blow friday evening which trashed the tent. They made do quite nicely with other options. Hopefully this event will continue to grow in the future. If you have never fished a tournament or in sodus this is the place to try, very friendly and with acccommodations and tackle, food etc all in a short walk. Thanks again, look forward to next year.

Had a good time. See everyone next year

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

And helps you won the 700 copper!!!!!!  :) :) :)  That makes getting tossed around for a couple of days easier!!!

lol

Jay

Great Event...... Cant wait to next year!!!!!!!

We will put it to good use in the Atomik Invitational!!!! Hopefully we will catch a "big guy" on it

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

All around great event! Everyone involved did an outstanding job I thought. So much happens behind the scene that you don't see, like Matt and myself finding out late in the day Thursday the scales Bob Cenelli assured us the week before we would have for the Sodus event were all of a sudden not going to be there. After many frantic phone calls, and text messages between myself, Matt and Tom Allen, Tom came through and Matt made a late night run an hour away to pick up Toms scale, not getting back till midnight! and saving the day!! Without Tom Allen's scale, I'm not sure what we would have done? Then there was the tent, which Dane had to jump through hurdles to get in the first place, only to have it blown down and destroyed in a major storm Friday night. The guys pulled it together and set up some small tents to make due and you would never had known the problems ever happened. That is the sign of team work and a great job from all those involved! So many people to thank, and I'll get all their names up when I get home in a few days.

We would like to thank all the volunteers on the Sodus Pro-Am committee for their hard work and dedication in putting together such a great event. The weather was tough enough, but we did not know about all the other unforseen challenges you had to overcome--great job!  As for the trophies, Fishtails Rod knocked it out of the park with his artwork. Thank you very much!

So glad you all stepped up and ran the event, for us it just wouldn't be Summer without visiting Sodus Pt.  

My  team and I definitely had a  good time!    Didn't  get to  fish  sunday  due to motor  problems  forcing  us in pretty quick   but  still had a good time and appreciate all the work everyone put in especially  after fridays  storm!!  

Although I didn't get to fish it this year, I was at the weigh in on Sunday to meet some old friends. Everything went off Super. Congrats to the Committee and volunteers for organizing and putting on this age old event. Great job!!!

PS: You didn't tell me your team name, but thank you for the salmon. And thank you Tom Allen for the offer. Mighty nice of you guys.

Thanks to all who put in the work to make this happen.  This is one of the best tourneys on the lake(and by far the best trophy).  I hope that next year the Pro-am committee will will look into the 2 day am events again.  We need to try and get some unity so there is not events running concurrently together.  I think this takes away from the competition.

Team Bear Creek Bandits