King Slammin olcott 7-23 live

Hey we are in the white trophy left behind you at the dock. We boated a 23 lb king this morning down 85 on a glow spoon in 220 fow. A couple at 70 down. Action slowed pushed out to 300 plus got a teen. We lost our probe. Is it really that cold down there?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Headed out of Rochester this afternoon. Like the reports. Gives me a good starting point. If you don't mind can you post a wave report before you pull for the morning? I know you are a little west but atleast I will know what is headed my way.

Thanks in advance,

DR

Edited by A-Lure-A

We had ice water inside so I headed out to 300-400 and we have 47 down 60. It was 44 down 35 in 100 fow

Thanks for the info

I'm fishing in 2 weeks on Wednesday at .2:00pm can you tell tell me the temp 40 feet down in 100 :)

Hey we are in the white trophy left behind you at the dock. We boated a 23 lb king this morning down 85 on a glow spoon in 220 fow. A couple at 70 down. Action slowed pushed out to 300 plus got a teen. We lost our probe. Is it really that cold down there?

It was that cold inside this morning, probably getting back to normal with the west winds. We found our temps down about 65 around 350 FOW and picked up kings at 366, 377, 310, and 335. Steelies on sliders mixed in, and lost two nice fish on the meat rigs on divers.

Headed out of Rochester this afternoon. Like the reports. Gives me a good starting point. If you don't mind can you post a wave report before you pull for the morning? I know you are a little west but atleast I will know what is headed my way.

Thanks in advance,

DR

When we came in the lake was laying down. Wind switched from the west to more southwest.

That's crazy. We nailed a nice 23 pounder in 220 fow down 80 on a glow spoon early. Shortly after lost another king at the boat on a slider in 250, along w a laker on a dipsy 250 back. Then we slid out past 300 and picked up a teen down 70 and a nice steelie on a dipsy flaser fly back 250. You headed out tommorrow at all?