Anyone have luck this past weekend, or even make it out with the wind? I know they were 90' down over 130' to 150' of water a week and a half ago, just wondering if anyone had an update from this past weekend?

Anyone have luck this past weekend, or even make it out with the wind? I know they were 90' down over 130' to 150' of water a week and a half ago, just wondering if anyone had an update from this past weekend?

Hopefully I can give a report come Thursday or Friday. I have a couple people thathave never fished salmon before ago hopefully we will have some beginners luck.

Sent from the awesomeness of Chas!

Orange belly,

I fought the waves for a couple hours Sunday as well, had no luck. What depth and bait had the action on the kings? I tried spoons and flasher/fly from 60' down to 120' down but no action. I guess I was hoping to verify it was a slow day in the trench, as opposed to error in my presentation. I assume you were running close to bottom grabbing a few lakers, what depth of water? Hopefully things lay down a bit for this weekend, and good reports come in!

We did same thing, FF & spoons 60-120' down over 120-150 FOW all day? Water temps all screwed up? Seen plenty of bait & Fish Marks chasing our riggers but no hook up. Morning was brutal but slowly calmed down. Dipsey,s were silent for first time this year? Kept cooper in the boat due to the waves & currents? It was a fishing not catching day for us!

Beyond Upstate,

I was out in approx. 130-150 fow when we did our hook-ups with all FF just off the bottom.  I'm hoping there is a little more action this weekend!!!  Good luck!