2 cannon electric downriggers WITH swivel bases

2 Cannon mini-mag electric downriggers; NEW price ($320) now includes 2 low-profile swivel bases for mounting; these swivel bases themselves are $100 new.  All in great working order; selling only becasue new big boat requires riggers with long booms.  

You are killing me. Just bought some mag 10's. But did you know you can go online and buy extending booms and swap those out? I think they cost about $65-$70 a piece. That's what I did last year with some mag 10's that had short booms. I think I went to Fishusa website. But it may be cheaper to do that then sell these and buy new ones. Just a thought!

You are killing me. Just bought some mag 10's. But did you know you can go online and buy extending booms and swap those out? I think they cost about $65-$70 a piece. That's what I did last year with some mag 10's that had short booms. I think I went to Fishusa website. But it may be cheaper to do that then sell these and buy new ones. Just a thought!

You can swap out the booms on a Mag 10, but not the mini-mags.  I think there used to be a short extension for them though.

• 9 months later...

hello I'm curious if you still have your down riggers for sale.i'm from Ontario Canada so I could meet you somewhere to pick them up.closest border crossing is thousand island going to watertown.if you have them please phone (613)572-0990

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...