Last nights eyes...otisco 7/24

19-22-23

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Jtrolling, looks like you got those walleye dialed in, you might want to watch the sears flyers to see when the freezers go on sale!! keep up the good work and posts, I always look forward to read your post you are a walleye guy just like me so I find your post very interesting although you are fishing Ostico I wish you were on lakeO Either way good job, also how do you like your new releases? I have the old pinch pad type but also have other types just never used them as I was new to the rigger fishing and at the time seemed to complex but I'm going to us them this next trip, can't wait to get up there week or two yet. PAP.

Throw away the pinch pads...blacks is the the only way to get the deep cranks down on the short leads AND get the rods bent down enough to get a hookset and take up slack. In fact I have lots of pinch pads n stackers if anybody is interested in them. Im heading back up in an hour or so...its on!

Justin

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pap, the man that first took me walleye fishing is having a big party saturday n I want lots of fresh walleye for him...I have yet to freeze any...just been eating em right up ...last nights are the first in the freezer n im down to my last package of venison...so I better pick up the pace!

Pap, the man that first took me walleye fishing is having a big party saturday n I want lots of fresh walleye for him...I have yet to freeze any...just been eating em right up ...last nights are the first in the freezer n im down to my last package of venison...so I better pick up the pace!

Mountain mans surf & turf my kind of living, I was just busting you about the freezer!! catch all you can as they are the best eating fish there is I'm not much of a fish eater but I can hammer down those walleye. I also don't have much mountain beef left and the kids are after me to make a batch of jerky, they would live on that if they could!! I do have some blacks and some other type of releases, I will give them a shot this trip up to lakeO I'm making a shake down run on a lake nearby maybe I'll attach the blacks releases and get a grip on them before I come up. Tight lines to you and those Ostico walleye PAP.

Sluggo,

You are so close by you should definitely give it a try...cant believe the eyes can be any fatter anywhere! Gotta forget what you hear about otisco it's a fine fishery...you just have to be good at fishing for suspended eyes...any color will work as long as its perch!

Justin