Guest Icekimo

Random 2007 Simcoe ice fishing pics

Guest Icekimo

2007jumbos.jpg

My cuz Phong and I, with some jumbos from Innisfil Beach

lakerlilly.jpg

my gf Lilly with a nice laker

lakertai2.jpg

me with a nice table size laker, i like eating these small ones and releasing the monsters.

lakerphong.jpg

cousin Phong with his biggest so far

whiteyphong.jpg

what a lucky guy, catches his biggest whitefish so far too same day /rock

whiteytai.jpg

i caught way bigger whities but can't seem to locate that memory card with those pictures right now :l

lakerjan1.jpg

my biggest laker so far through the ice, she was released

whitiehole.jpg

here's another whitie coming up the 6" hole!

hope you enjoyed it and hope to have you come visit us soon!

Icekimo

wow great pics good variety also never been to simcoe

read all the forums though when releasing the fish I would watch

holding them by the gillplate damage occurs later that you do not know about it how do the whities taste are they mild never tried one

and probably never will unless I get to simcoe thanks for the pics

kappy

Guest Icekimo

Hi Kappy. carefully noted.. thanks for the heads up.. and the whities taste awsome up here.. can be cooked anyway and still come out excellent, our favorite is with fish crisp.. some of the folks up here would actually rather catch whities than lake trout for dinner.

cheers - Ice

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Fishing Tackle HUGE selection

located in East Irondequoit  My dad was a charter captain and passed away last year....  I am selling his collection of fishing tackle  As of today there's about 1500 brand new lures.  He preferred storing his lures in plastic tackle packs so although brand new many have been removed from their boxes.   I am open to reasonable offers but most of you know how expensive this stuff is so please serious offers only  Some of the brands are Rapala, Heddon,  Excalibur, Red Eye, Matz

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Oswego County Fishing Report for September 18, 2019: Salmon, Steelhead and More

This report courtesy of the Oswego County Department of Community Development, Tourism and Planning. This report was written on September 18, 2019.   Lake Ontario/Oswego River report:   According to Capt. Andy Bliss of Chasin’ Tail Adventures:   The lake fishing out of Oswego is still good. A small pod of salmon have moved into the harbor area. So you can fish the harbor for spawning fish or head offshore for next year’s class of salmon and steelhead. If you are loo

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports

• 2007 21 ft Sea Hunt with 150 Yamaha for Sale

Fully equipped  21 ft SEA HUNT Victory 207 with 150 Yamaha four stroke on Venture Trailer.  It is a  walk around cuddy with complete canvas and plastic enclosures. $23000 or Best offer. Includes Lowrance HDS Gen 3 GPS/Depth Finder with total scan,4 cannon downriggers, trolling plate, 4 downrigger rods and reels, 2 wire rods and reels, 2 Planner boards, 2 Scotty rod trees, over $1000 value in salmon,trout and walleye lures and accessories and all the required coast guard safety equipmen

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Kring point fishing

I’m headed to Kring point Wednesday for 6 days. I’ve never been there before but I’ve read almost everything I can find on fishing up there. I was planning on just fishing in the bay that’s there but I read somewhere that it’s overwhelmed with weeds this time of year? Basically I’m just looking to catch anything that I can put in the cooler, pike, perch, if I’m lucky maybe come walleye or crappie. Anyone have any input, tips? Thanks. 

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Wayne County Fishing Report for September 17, 2019: Kings, Brown Trout and More

Lake Ontario- The lake flipped so there should be some action from the Maxwell Creek area or from the piers at Sodus Bay.   Most charter boats are out of the water, with a few Wayne County captains fishing the Genesee River.   The kings have been in 100 fow, and there has been plenty of hooks on the graphs, however this is the time of year that they aren’t hungry. Try cut bait or spoons and fish the marks. There are plenty of fish. You just need to get them to bite.  

in Lake Ontario Counties (LOC) - Fishing Reports