Been up all week fishing. Fishing has been decent. Not the mother load but enough to keep you on your toes. Fish are anywhere from 130 feet out to 220. Temp has bn as high as down 65. To down 100. Fronts have come thru twice while I've been up. We have been averaging 4 kings a trip. Some brutes have broken us off. We also took a monster 20 pound laker. :). Having a hard time getting the suspended steelies to go. Picture to follow when I get home next week.

Headed out tonight and on the water first thing in the am, so I thank you very much for the report! It gives us a great place to start. Hopefully I will be able to return the favor. Looks like decent weather so maybe 3 days of fish! Spoon bite, F/F, or both? Thanks!

Barndog it's been mostly a fly bite. Green green and more green. I have taken 3 kings on the king of sting spoon tail gunned behind my flashers and flys. Mostly a rigger bite with only 2 so far on the dippys Ill be up untill next Wednesday. You can give me a shout on 72 for info. Jumpin jack is my boat.