Tekota 300LC or 500LC

Im thinking about picking up a couple {4 total] new linecounters for spring planerboard fishing.I made the mistake of running 12lb test last yr Im going back to 17lb this spring.I love my tekota wire setups and Ive been thinking I want Tekotas for mono also. Anyone had experence with the 300 or the 500? Its hard for me to just order one not ever really seeing one or holding one in my hand.

Got a pair of 600lc that are going on the rigger rods with 14# for the spoon rods. We usually pull rods and hit neutral, esp. now with just 2 in the boat. So the light line isn't a problem.

I have two Tekota 300LC spooled with 10lb Fireline I run bottom bouncers and longline cranks for walleye with and for what you're describing I would go with the 500LC's. They would be perfect for that size mono and inline boards. Another great trolling reel I tried this year that I was very happy with is the Tica Seaspirit Linecounter. Tica makes some very quality reels and I use the Cetus's all the time for icefishing panfish and was very impressed with their trolling reels also.

Slip bob Ive been checking into the ticas . I see they are half the price of the Tekotas . Which exact model do you have?I found the ss348c for 77 bucks delivered to my door.Ive been doing some reading on these and they are supposed to be great reels.