Wanted Looking for a good Penn Yan

I currently own a 245 Contender that has served me well....but is time to think about moving up.

If any one knows of either a Pro Hunter or Competitor that is in good shape & may be coming up for sale I would be interested in talking with them!

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Mickey Fin & Rickfish! I have looked at the one at Salmon Country & looking at one in Fairhaven on wednesday.

Rich L- My contender will be up for sale at the end of the season. It's a 1989, 305 merc I.O. I will put a full listing on here with pics in the next few days. She comes with all the equip, plus a 15hp 4stroke kicker & trailer.

send me a pm with any interest!

I got screwed over by TJ at pennyanboats.com a few years ago and will never do business with him again. I drove from Rochester to New Jersey to look at a boat the day after it was listed. The guy accepted my offer. TJ calls me a few day's later and tells me the guy got a better offer!  I said WTF we had a deal and he tells me pretty much to give him more if I really want the boat. Told him no I don't think so and hung up. Beware of this shady guy.

Thanks Mickey Fin & Rickfish! I have looked at the one at Salmon Country & looking at one in Fairhaven on wednesday.

Rich L- My contender will be up for sale at the end of the season. It's a 1989, 305 merc I.O. I will put a full listing on here with pics in the next few days. She comes with all the equip, plus a 15hp 4stroke kicker & trailer.

send me a pm with any interest!

Whatever you end up buying make sure you get a complete marine survey. I recommend Ira Jones because he is the best in the business and leaves no stone unturned when surveying a boat. The guys here can attest to his expertise. I used him when I bought my boat a few months back. He is worth every penny. Good luck in your search.

Edited by MikeyP

Totally agree on the Marine survey fellas. I have a deal in the works that i am exploring & once the boat is taken out of the water at the end of the season a survey will be done!

I will be listing my contender tonight...stand by for full info!