RUFF RIDER Live Report Sodus 7/27-7/28

Hey Nick....make sure you leave all your OLD lures next to him next time....leave the good ones in the box :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

I didn't catch it at first, but after the replay I saw him throw it toward the cup holder, oops over board it goes, than I laughed like hell, because I've done such dumb stuff also, like make a whole rig up in a hurry to get back at it throw it over board and never hook it to the main line of the pole, the OL slap to the forehead and start all over. PAP

Failed gravity and flotation experiment? :) I had a buddy chuck a cheater over one morning after I handed it to him and said hold on to this while i brought the rod tip in.Just looked at him and said "really dude" took him a few seconds to realize what he did lol

LMAO Nick! I love how your buddy just sits there like nothing happened....awesome.

Now that some of us have video of our excursions with Gopro, we should make a blooper section on this site....

- Chris

Watch this video closely and let me know what problem you see in terms of "tackle organization" :)

That is freakin hilarious. I can't wait to see Sammy to bust him about that!!!!

Bwaaaa haaahaaaa. Was that the Elberta clipper I picked up for you a couple of weeks ago?

Edited by stoutner

That is freakin hilarious. I can't wait to see Sammy to bust him about that!!!!

Bwaaaa haaahaaaa. Was that the Elberta clipper I picked up for you a couple of weeks ago?

Yes it was, one week old!  It's all good, the green and white spinny he brought me that morning has been slamming fish lately... I just wish I could tell in the video which spoon it was that went over so I could replace it!

Nick