I'm planning a salmon fishing trip to Lake Ontario Aug 10th weekend-where should I go - thinking about Toronto Island but have not seen many reports from TO.

Im trailering my 302 Wellcraft so I can go anywhere -just thought TO would give us,me and my buddies, something to do when not fishing.

thanks

Im in Sarnia   I fish a fair bit on southern Lake Huron   was ok salmon fishing earlier this  year but really slow now -a hundred feet of water is 20 miles out , looking for some good salmon fishing -will consider any spots on Ontario  also considering going the other way to lake Michigan but the drive is twice as far.

im a salmon fisherman on a lake that has salmon but are very hard to catch.  There are other  species -walleye -bass, but salmon trolling is my passion.

Pickerel Killer- heading to GB for  a few days -buddy has a cottage for a week-just wondering if you are having any luck salmon fishing.

your name sugest walley is your fish of choice-went out last night in front of the Blue Water Bridge- got 5 nice ones

post-148953-0-60961600-1375890440_thumb.jpg

I haven't been outback there since the bluewater classic this spring. the reef in port franks always holds fish tho! I just recently moved up to peterborough, so i have been fishing out of port hope this year on the big lake. It's been on fire here! Yesterday morning I was 3-9. I couldn't keep a fish on! lots of fun tho! Message if you come up this way. The fish are already stageing in 60' of water off the mouth.

Big fish yesterdaypost-152511-13759029495931_thumb.jpg