Ok..Well, I am pretty much going in blind. never been there. I hope to hear some reports before I get there though! I also have no temp equipment

That's gonna be tough. Temp has been all over. I guess start where the other boats are, look for bat pods and drag gear through them. I was also fishing for browns today, not salmon. Had all spoons with cheaters 10' up with smith wicks. Yesterday bait was any where from 10-85' filling the sonar from top to bottom frequently.

well that is good to hear I guess! Will have to look into this 60' depth reasoning. I know that they will "start" to be stacking up outside of the ports/rivers etc about that time here or there.

Oh man well being my first time I am not gonna be right in the middle of the pack I can tell you that for sure. Will hug the outsides and try for some tragglers until I get more comfortable.

Oh man well being my first time I am not gonna be right in the middle of the pack I can tell you that for sure. Will hug the outsides and try for some tragglers until I get more comfortable.

nahh just pull a 400 copper and head for the pack and hold on tight

no copper for me unfortunately, but from what I am guessing side planers, even inline are out for sure. I will run 2 lines off of riggers and 2 dipsey setups and maybe a lead down the shoot.