Just bought a 2000 Tiara 31 open need direction

I've been wanting to have a fishing boat on Ontario for years.I recently decided to pull the trigger and get a boat.I'm going to be fishing out of mexico.Heres the catch..I don't know jack squat about fishing ontario.Although i've been out with charters a lot over the years i never really learned much.The boat is fully outfitted with top of the line gear and electronics i just spent five years savings outfitting it.What i'm looking for is a guy thats highly experienced and knowledgable to come fish with me and teach me what i need to  know and i'll cover all the costs,tackle,fuel etc..The bigger reason for all of this is so i have something to do with my son as he grows up.Anyways,if your interested drop me a line.

Edited by skidoo04062

If franchi doesn't do it I will. I have a boat docked in Mexico at the moment, but I'll be moving it to Oswego in about a week. Let me know as I am available. I don't bow hunt and don't want anything in return.

If you don't have anyone I could take a day off and  come down and go fishing with you. I am in Black River but fish from Oswego to Henderson. I own my own company so I pick and chose my days. I prefer Monday through Fridays as everyone else is at work...hahaha.. buy I do fish weekends too if the fish are biting.