It was slow out there last week for us but we did get a couple of smaller (teens) on riggers down 115-130' over 200 fow with a white crush glow Spin Dr and Lime Mirage A-Tom-Mik fly. Lost a couple too including one at the boat on the wire dipsy out 275 with a SD/Fly and had several short strikes on the riggers as well. Saw lots of bait down 40-60' but couldn't raise a fish. Talked to one skipper who said he was getting them 100' down over 105 fow. Same skipper was heading out for Browns that evening with small spoons on riggers and stickbaits on the boards in 12-15 fow. Heard one report on the VHF (channel 72) that said he caught 3-26 lb'ers on the bottom with a small brown spoon that he thought resembled a goby. Didn't say where our how deep he was fishing. I think the Kings are down deep. All of our hits came between 7-9 AM.

Went out of mexico set up in 150fow trolled to about 225fow and caught one king and two small shaker browns. Packed it in before the rain came at 11. Pretty slow out there but hopfully it wont be long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by TRACKERHUNTER