Anyone know Litlefishhawk?

I have never had issues buying or selling on this site before but it seems I may have finally gotten screwed. I made the mistake of sending a trolling motor to the Oswego area for a user by the name of Littlefishhawk to pick up. Now for the past two weeks I cannot get in touch with him to arrange for him to send me the $80. He answered his phone regularly before I sent it but now won't even return my calls. Oh well live and learn I guess, it's $80 not the end of the world. Just thought I would let everybody else know this happened to me. I certainly hope that nothing bad happened to the guy and that's why he won't get back to me.

Did you send the trolling motor without getting paid first? if so I learned the hard way also, never did see my money, since then money first then the Item gets sent!!

I always tell people paypal the money and I literally have them on then phone at post office or ups to give then tracking number so it's safe on both ends. Tracking numbers instantly go through and so does PayPal payments. I won't let it out of my hands till the money is in the account. If people don't like that well then there is something shady going on and I can wait for someone else to buy it. That sucks tho man. Always someone out there looking to get one over on you unfortunately