1986 Baylner Trophy Hardtop

CT3057

1986 Bayliner Trophy Hardtop. 21 foot long. It has a four cylinder Volvo engine and also comes with 1986 Caulkins trailer. There are a few minor dings/scratches in the gel-coat but overall in good shape. There is a Hummingbird fish finder and a Marine VHF radio that will come with it. The boat also has a bait tank, live well. This is a nice boat for fishing and relaxing. With it having a 4 cylinder engine, it is great on gas. Oil was changed yearly, timing belt was changed in 2008. Boat has always been stored inside and trailered to the lake. It never sat in the water at a marina. I just don't have a vehicle to tow it with anymore. $4000 or Best Offer.

Any question, please feel free to email or call. 607-four-two-three-6348.

Thank You
Clyde

post-140363-0-04727900-1375236191_thumb.jpeg

post-140363-0-42991200-1375236250_thumb.jpeg

Hey CT3057.

I tried to send you a message about the boat but got a server error and couldn't.

I'm very interested in this boat. Can you try to send a message my way? I'll try again in a few minutes to send one your way.

Cheers.

Cody

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No soft spots in any of the floors. The bellows and stringers are in good shape. The horsepower on the engine I believe is 125HP. The trailer only has surge brakes that will activate if the trailer becomes detached from the tow vehicle.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...