Hermit's Laker Jigs

Hey hermit!

I have to give you a shout out. I just ordered some of your 1.5oz minnow head jigs and I gotta say, Wow! For two years I have searched for good laker jigs and finally I seem to have found them. They have a premium shorter hook that will give a fluke the proper action, while being stout and SHARP. No lakers will be bending or getting away from these jigs! You get all this for $11 for a dozen!

Hermit I salute you for creating a specialized jig that is well crafted and incredibly well priced! Thank you!

Thanks so much!  Wow!  Glad you guys like them. :yes:

I should have new stock on jigging spoons next week and painted heads back too.  I do have a few dozen painted ones on hand that are up for grabs.

• 7 months later...

Just received an order that I placed Sunday night.. dozen Fish heads and dozen round balls. 

Gotta give Hermit lots of praise; Lot less expensive then any other 1oz or larger jig heads I can find, and wow talk about sharp....  they came packaged in a heavy zip-lock bag, with surgical tubing on the hook points.  The tubing had fallen off a few jigs, and when I stuck my hand in the bag to remove them, I got stuck with 3 hook points.

Can't wait to hit the ice an put 'em to use. :)

Hey sorry about the fingers but glad you like them!  Thanks!

I may as was well announce this now. I'm going to be donating $1.00 for every dozen jigs I sell from March 1 through the end of May to the Myers Point Lift Project.  

If you need a few jigs and feel like supporting the project, well now you can do both at once!   Stocks are a little low right now and I won't have painted heads probably until the end of the month, but as soon as the weather allows I'll be pouring and painting up a storm.  Thanks for all your support everyone!

Alec