Went out of Braddocks for an evening run on Tuesday.  It was a little bumpy.  marked a ton of fish and bait in 90-110 fow. Set up thinking I'd get the new guys on the boat a laker or two before looking for silvers.  Didn't take real long. Had a Laker on. oopps dropped fish.  a little while later, fish on. Nice fat laker.

A short while after that, another laker.  Opps dropped fish.

I had enough of that and turned north.  That didn't take long.  Mikes ugly lure on the 100' Rigger pops. New guy grabs the wrong rod.  All the lakers had taken a flasher/fly on the same rod. Apparently they had gotten used to that. The moment that fish realized he was hooked it took a giant run. Lots of smiles as Brad had never had a fish do anything like that before. 

Sadly it was short lived.  I haven't had a break off in a couple years. 30 lb right at the barrel swivel mustve had a nic or the knot was bad.  Drag was good...clearly. and I had just re-tied everything the night before. bummer.  It was a big fish.

Anyway we got set up again and cruised the area some more with nothing doing.  Worked into 110' and had a hit on a dipsey. Fish jumped and gone.

post-148103-0-51769300-1375296870_thumb.jpg