Noobs seeking Lk ON salmon this weekend, need advice

A small crew of veteran Erie walleye/rainbow trollers is eager to get into some Lake Ontario salmon for a change.

We're coming from London, and need advice on the best place to put the boat in, and general tips on what we should have spinning behind the downriggers, speed, depth, etc.

It's a long and rather costly drive, and a new lake for us, we reeeeeally want to catch a fish or two, and would appreciate any advice!

Thanks in advance!

Icehut

We trailer to bluffers marina from Chatham area def a long drive but worth it to spend a few days catching some hogs I'd say fish like you fish for rainbow on Erie.. cut baits and spoons seem like the easiest set up for us had great luck last trip up a week or so ago a temp prob would help a lot lots of water to cover

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

OK Guys, I didn't expect you to drive over the Atlantic. Just wasn't sure if there was a London on the States side.

West end has been slow lately, small salmon and plenty of rainbows. Bigger fish seem to be Toronto and east. Been hard to put a pattern together this year as far as depths and baits. Changes daily.