Are these fish?

Kuba

Hey Kuba....sure looks like you were sitting on top of the whole"herd" :lol: The question now becomes what kind of fish were they? (e.g. smallmouth vs walleyes vs trout for example?....pretty good sized marks though)

Edited by Sk8man

Well, its a second day and we.caugh an eight inch.smallmouth. Tried lures, flies, worms, jigging. NOTHING! The weather is bad though, 14 degrees, 35km/h wind.

My FF was showing 75degrees water surface.temp.

Posted Image

Good we hAve.other means of scouting out the fish :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My buddy is a pilot for Air Canada, I met him 10 years ago when I installed granite in his cottage and the boathouse. We have been friends.ever since;)

Coming back to fishing topic, we caught about 15 smallmouths, all in 2lb +/- size

Again, no fish caught while trolling.

Rembering a time at Sodus Bay, and had a screen like that.... turned off the motor and sat there for a few minutes...fish began to surface, I was drifting in a giant school of longnose gar........

Edited by J.D.

• 2 weeks later...

Go into your sonar installation menu and check which transducer you have selected. If yours has a (10K) after the trans number change the selection to the same trans but with (5K). This should clear up your surface temp problem.

Edd