Had a great day bass fishing!

Chas0218

We caught a good 25 smallies in just a few hours. I managed one for the wall at 5lbs 10oz. Just beats out my wife's 5lbs. 6oz she had mounted. Hopefully the next one will be 6lbs plus.

Here are s couple pics from the day. We wanted to get a few more but couldn't set the poles down. Smallest fish was 3.5 lbs.

Sent from my thinking chair...

post-149865-13757086501829_thumb.jpg

post-149865-13757086641864_thumb.jpg

Nice ones, i think im right across the bay from you. Im on fire rd. 26 just before the isthmus when heading out to the point. Not much of a bass fisherman but when the lake gets rough we have been fishing the bay. Two weeks ago they were on fire for stick baits with some real brutes mixed in. Nice report. Great to hear area reports. Hopefully the upcoming weekend winds dont kick up so we can chase the kings around. Keep in touch! Chris

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry to hear the news. Yes over the years some of us salmon fishermen will slip up and hook into a bass,some will admit to it, usually as a accedent.

Yes your next step in boating more than likey will lower yourself to the W.A.F.I. level.

Ya the wife talked me into it so it's all her fault! Haha

Nice fish Chas....and you didn't even have to hook up an air hose to inflate them like Ray does :lol:

Haha Ya they were slobs! Couldn't have asked for a better day, maybe a little smaller waves but we managed.

Nice ones, i think im right across the bay from you. Im on fire rd. 26 just before the isthmus when heading out to the point. Not much of a bass fisherman but when the lake gets rough we have been fishing the bay. Two weeks ago they were on fire for stick baits with some real brutes mixed in. Nice report. Great to hear area reports. Hopefully the upcoming weekend winds dont kick up so we can chase the kings around. Keep in touch! Chris

Ya you're almost straight across the bay. Do you fish walleye in the spring? You must live down the street from Stevie Ezel. He is my father in law's cousin.

Sent from my thinking chair...

There is a steve on our road. Not sure of his last name but probably the same person. I do make a spring attempt at the eyes but struggled this year. Weather permitting back on the kings this weekend.

I been wanting to get up there for awhile but I am getting hammered by the 3 "W"s.  Wife, Work, Weather. :doh: Hard for me to coordinate a 3hr drive 1 way with those Pesky Ws.

Please keep up the reports.  :yes:  It is probably the closest I am gonna get to it this year.

Nice fish.

Joe

• 6 months later...