Off Topic: Project to Honor Fallen US Soldiers

In July I started a facebook page with the intent of bringing the stories of fallen warriors onto peoples news feeds on facebook. My reasoning behind this is based on the fact that even though a soldier dies almost every day or two, you never hear about them. If you do it's only because they are local or it is a two second blurb. My feeling is that these men and women are heros, deserve to have their story told and be remembered for their sacrifice. 

The modern news media thinks you would rather hear about the personal life of an athlete, celebrity or politician. If you do, that's fine - carry on. If you don't, and you want to spend a second every couple days to reflect on the cost of freedom, then feel free to "Like" my page on Facebook: 

https://www.facebook.com/honoringtodaysfallen

*Sorry if this thread breeches any forum rules. I am posting this in order to raise awareness. I don't make any money or promote anything commercially*

Great job Matt! As a vet I thank you for doing it and hopefully nobody would have a problem with your calling attention to it on this site because there are a number of vets on here. Les

P.S. I whole heartedly agree with your statement above too.

Thanks Matt, you are a patriot, as I, and the many of us here. Salute to the freedom warriors!

Mark

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the kind words, Mark.