Screamer Atommik Wins 2013 Tightlines Tourney Breaks Record

post-147019-0-14517100-1375839369_thumb.jpg

Our team consisting of (left to right) Scotty (Hammer) Richardson, Gene (Big Fin) Delicati, myself Dave Antenori and the legend of Lake Ontario!!! "Tournament Tom Allen from Atommik Flies!"

I'll make it short and sweet!! After landing over 100 kings in 3 days, the outcome was a memory that will stay with our team for many years. Setting a new summer Tightlines record of 152.38 pounds and having a 33 pound brute in the mix of a 6 fish weigh-in gave us a lil over a 25 pound average. Our team would like to thank most of all Atommik Mfg., Scotty Downriggers, Pro Troll/Michigan Stinger and Shark Cannonballs. Without the product from them our win would not be where it is today!!! Had a great time in Bluffers,Canada with good friends! Also congrats to our fellow fishing friends (Ace) East Coast Boys Oswego and Capt Casey Prisco of Team Stryker on there finishes also.

TEAM SCREAMER ATOMMIK

Hey Paul

How bout gallons of water in the engine compartment? Or was it Bilge?LOL to you too. My Bad!!!

LOLOL. it's funny now but it definitely wasn't funny then. 2000 gallons of water is a LOT! And I almost ran out of fuel because of it.

Dave knows I'm joking because I already laughed at him at the fuel dock. Lol