I read this morning for Mexico waves in shore for the afternoon 2-3 building to 4-6 know for tomorrow night under 2 what's up, is there any better weather reports to look at. I'll be going up tomorrow.

Fished Monday from 6-1. Went back out to 150-200 and only had one rip on the dipsey. After wasting away the morning bite. Decided to head in a bit shallower at about 10am and boom. Ended the early day at 3 for 7 with 2 kings over 25lbs and a decent laker. I think we may have done really good if we would have started in the 140fow when we got out there. There were a couple times where we only had one rod in the water from 10-12. But hey that's fishing and we put some fish on the deck. All the fish we got were out of temp so they are making their way in and I guess I learned this trip that temp isn't that big of deal in August . Will be up Saturday weather permitting.post-148504-13763920188814_thumb.jpg

I forgot to mention. I was out one wire due to my okuma cold water reel crapping out. The level wind completely stopped working. I did here these reels have had issues. I don't know why I picked up a second one. Needless to say I will be returning it and look

For a different option. I'm think about the diawa saltist 40 but open to suggestions.