Oswego Boat Storage in between weekend trips?

Anybody know of any safe & secure storage areas for boat/trailers?  I'm coming up in the next week or so & want to leave the boat/trailer instead of hauling back & forth between SE PA and Oswego.  Looking for 4 day storage in between to weekend trips.  Something within 5-10 miles of Oswego.

thanks,

jetsled

I've heard of a place just on the outskirts of Oswego ( Head south on Rte 48 I think) called "The Farm"  where people used to store their boats for a "nominal" charge.  Don't know if this is still an option.

Can anyone else add to this information?

the curtis farm is located south of oswego, about 1 mile from wrights landing,  just take

fifth street south and when you hit the RR track its on your left, or if you know where larry's

salmon shop is  on rt 48 (first st west) stay in right lane and turn when you must, follow

the street to the end make the right and you hit the farm.  nice people to deal with,

Helen and Joe curtis, both in their 90's.

John

the curtis farm is located south of oswego, about 1 mile from wrights landing,  just take

fifth street south and when you hit the RR track its on your left, or if you know where larry's

salmon shop is  on rt 48 (first st west) stay in right lane and turn when you must, follow

the street to the end make the right and you hit the farm.  nice people to deal with,

Helen and Joe curtis, both in their 90's.

John

thanks for the information, i will check them out.

jetsled

Looks like the corner of West 5th st & Mark Fitzgibbons Dr on Google earth map.  Goingagain2, you wouldn't have phone number for this Curtis farm?  Or just knock on the front door.  I do see a boat or two on Google earth.

thanks,

jetsled