Fished oswego yesterday all over between Wrights and 9 mile found good temps down 120 ft I found VERY little bait seems to be very scattered all over. I set up in 150 fow then headed out to around 300 fow not much different out there.  I decided to head back in to 130-150 fow before I went home around 7 pm and picked up a laker down near the bottom at 120 ft then had a rip on one of my dipsy's out 300 ft took some line real fast then off it went and I lost that one I'm thinking a mid sized king so I started to pack up around 6:45 and as I was reeling in a dipsy I had a large king about rip the pole out of my hands it took out about 50 ft of line then gone lost that one too.  When I reeled that one in I saw that it had broke off the treble hook on my fly!!!!!!!!!! First time that ever happened to me and 50 lb line no less on the fly leader!!!!!! Oh well I hope the temp comes up for the next time I get out.  I was hoping for sat morning but it isn't looking good right now as far as weather. I fished from 2-7 pm

Im gonna give it a go out there this weekend. Remember there is the Atomik derby going on Saturday, thinking I might wait and fish on Sunday to avoid the crowd. Been a tough bite for me out of Oz lately. Did some small kings and steelies over 320 to 380 ft of water last week. Took a week off August 19 to the 26, hoping things set up and they are staging at that time. good luck!