im going to mexico bay next weekend what channel do most guys use for fishing . I don't have a temp or speed probe are there guys out there that will help with temp.

Hey we will probably see you there. I am a greenhorn as well, never been on Lake O in my own boat to fish at all. I also don't have down temp etc..GOing in green and gonna grag around some lures. I will be scanning but mostly on channel 68

ill b there and have all the bells and whistles,last year was my first year fishing,so im new to it,but have learned alot from this web site.i will help in any way i can,just like everyone has helped me.i scan the channels,but if enough people get together,i will stay on one channel.let me know...gota go,heading to the lake!!!i will give a report sunday night when i get back.

Phil,

Add me to the Lake-O greenhorn club.......willing, able and anxious to get out there next weekend....... also in Mexico Bay (launching at Mex Pt)

Maybe hear ya on 68 too

I'm staying at Stick's Motel......I need to check out Catfish Fish for next year's vacation plans, curious to know if it'll be good enough for the wifey's approval 

I'll be in the mini grady.....IMG_4799600x450_zps222bcce3.jpg

I just stay in a old house trailer thereb ut they have 3or4 nice cabins its nice tob e ale to leave your boat right in the water they even have there own launch. last time I was there I went to stck.s for a drink its only a little ways up the road. I have a blue and white starcraft islander with a 9.9 merc 4 stroke kicker hope to see you out there our boat is called the home wrecker give us a shout when you get out there