Fished 140 fow 80 to 100 fd caught 1 22 lb king and a nice 9 lb steelhead. Most action seemed to come late in morning had a rip on the dipsey with nobody home and anothe rigger fired with nobody home. Did not mark a ton but the fish are definitely coming that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We were up by the North Pond on Sunday.

Girlfriend's 14 yr old grandson boated a 32 lb male, and 2 females in the 23-25 lb range. Pro-Troll plates/Atomik flys.

He even let me pull on in......lol.

We were back at the dock by 10:00 as he was chumming...ouch!

Was up on salmon river with the in-laws doing a tube float on Sat. They have been wanting to go since the beginning of the summer. Saw several salmon as high up as Ellis Cove. They didn't look too good, being extremely dark. The river is extremely low so must be exhausted trying to run now. Still can't believe a saw a salmon up there in Aug 10.

That is not good i did that a few weeks ago aleast he cought fish .

And also come to find out he was up until about 1:00 am texting his friends, then I had him up at 4:00.

Helps when you have a bit more sleep than that..............like getting to bed about 9:00? Only a thought....lol.

Maybe next time he'll remember blowin' groceries over the side, and seek out the pillow sooner.

Yes sir, that was us......lol.

It was kinda bumpy/rolling on the way out.

I saw you guys set down in about 115 fow or so, and kept an eyeball on you to see if all was ok.

Edited by Fish Hunter

Ha small world! yea there were some rollers heading out for sure but we stayed dry. I started out in the wrong water for sure. Temp was just about on the bottom, nothing like fri. the wind sat changed everything. But we will give it another go this weekend. Forcast looks great. Maybe we will see you again if your there. Good Luck bud!

I'll have my son and his bud on board this weekend.

We'll have our whole program running, and hopefully it'll result in mucho rods firing.

I'll know more about that come Monday though.