i fished friday from 8 to 2.0 for two.one on dipsey and one on rigger.dipsy was a bull frog spin doctor and the rigger was a 11" paddle and meat.had mw dad and brother out so i stayed in the 120-130 range so i could put them on some lakers,they never have cought any thing bigger than perch and bass,so 10-15 pound lakers really got them excited.wish i could have got them a salmon.sat i observed for the attomic so i was in oswego,fished sunday from 8-2 and only had one release and a laker.did mark some fish and bait.sounded like guys did get them early in the morning.i was in between the dunes.be back at it friday and saturday.

Hit Oswego Friday from 4-7 pm... would have been 3-7pm but the Coast Guard hit us up on the way out... OMG... registration, life jackets, driver's licenses... etc.. etc.. etc... anyway 45 minutes later we left the harbor. And NO we didn't get any tickets or citations. Set up at 4 pm in 200 ft of water straight out of the harbor... within 15 minutes had a screamer on the line. Ended up with a 28 1/2 lb king! It was the only fish and didn't have any other hits. But HEY we didn't get skunked and it was a screamer. Hopefully the fish will come for the LOC Derby. James

Fished from 4-8 south dune area caught one 25lbs, hammer fly green glo pro troll 100 down over 130, had temp at 100 to bottom. Didn't see many fish on the screen but a lot of bait pods here and there didn't go any deeper than 140.

So if the kings do not cooperate this weekend, where should I target for some browns. My son will want to catch something as will the rest of us! Also, what should be the presentation for them..i.e. lures etc thanks!

Edited by Adk1

It wasn't hot and heavy but we managed to put a few in the box.  Don't listen to every report.  There were boats that limited out pretty easily from what I heard.  I wouldn't be chasing browns when there are salmon to be caught.  Start in 110 and make your way out to 150.   

Fished Mexico today, got 31 lb king on dipsey 325 in 180 fow. Firetiger flasher and fly.got a brown and Dropped 2 on riggers down 100 ft. Got to rough had to head in.post-146670-1376430550084_thumb.jpgpost-146670-13764305967758_thumb.jpg