Thank you Pulaski Fishermen

My son and I are very thankful to several Pulaski Captains and Mates. We made a somewhat "rookie" trip to the Gulf-of-Mexico this past weekend. Due primarily to the accurate guidance of many generous fishermen, we caught 3 good kings and a small brown. We had 4-5 others break our gear; IMPRESSIVE !!! We even made a Dipsy work for us; we were previously feeding it out too fast. We made many mistakes, but learned many more valuable lessons. We are very impressed with the character of Pulaski Captains and Mates. It will be difficult for us to go back after the tiny relatives of salmon that live in Vermont. THANK YOU PULASKI !!!!

we stayed away from the pack of experienced King fishermen, but followed their general guidance. In general, we fished the 130 depth. Temp was at about 100. Riggers at 85 to 115. Dodger and fly was the only presentation that worked. Dipsy's were best for perimeter lines. Purple and Black magnums were best for us. In honor of America's- team, the Packer fly worked very well for us. we tried to hold a 2.3-2.7 speed at the balls, but difficult with waves and our somewhat small aluminum boat. We. We had one great hookup on copper,; he stripped most of our backing. When we tightened the drag, he merely straightened out one of our stainless swivels; lost our favorite sentimental flasher and fly

how much copper were you running? thanks for the help I will need it. I caught my biggest landlocked i have ever caught last weekend 8lbs in champlain caught him on nbk stinger 56 ft. down in 80fow and yes the lakers are lazy are they like that in Ontario also