This is a Honda 9.9, long shaft, tilt trim with controls and cable, with less than 10 hours use.  The package was invoiced to me in May of 2011 for $4987 dollars from Jamison Marine in Campbell NY.  I installed it on my charter boat as a kicker, but once the 350 got broken in, I did not need the kicker to troll at 2 MPH.  I have since sold my charter boat and given up my USCG papers.  $3000 for the three items or... 

1)  Motor....$2750

Hi Thrust bracket and back up plate for swim platform from Adventure Marine, invoiced  for $423.00....

2)  bracket and plate....$200

E-Z glide stick steering, about $500 new...

3)  E-Z glide...$250

post-141682-0-31779100-1376494340_thumb.jpg

post-141682-0-68310900-1376494359_thumb.jpg

post-141682-0-80170600-1376494372_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking,

The motor is in my garage in Burdett, NY (5 miles from Watkins Glen).  The motor is like new and is a wonderful piece of engineering...Honda outboards are hard to beat in my estimation, but a little pricey.  Save $2000 on this one...my loss...your gain...I have no further use for it.

Regarding the stick steering setup...It is basically a cable steering device with a stick instead of a wheel (used a lot in the South)  I liked it a lot...worked great.  I chose it because I kept my charter boat in a crowded marina and the 350 was real loud without mufflers, so I had to have a way of getting in and out of the marina before sunrise without waking everybody up, if I wanted to keep my slip.  Also, the single screw on the inboard was tricky to back up, etc, etc.  There is no easy way of linking the rudder cable steering to a kicker on a inboard, so I went for a totally separate steering system.  The hookup to the engine steering tube is totally standard.