Seneca 8-13

It was my bro's 40th birthday and he wanted to fish. Well, we planned on going early but when I got out of bed it was thunder and lightning , so I went back to bed.... The weather moved out so we hit the water by 9:00. We launched on the south end , pointed her north and set up. We trolled till about 2:00, and never moved a rod! I threw everything at em, tried out deep , and in shallow... Nada! What a diff from my previous trips. I shoulda went with my first instinct and launched up at Lodi... Oh well , we had a good time havin some beverages and shooting the BS. I guess a skunk every once and a while isn't the worst thing that can happen... I go on vacation starting this weekend, it will b payback time for sure. Might even get up to lake O.....

hey dave, we fished out deep in front of sodus Monday. 3 kings 1 steely lost a kink and???.

5-575 fow of water east of chute, 90-120 down. all spoons but one king hit meat.

good luck, sam f    from wdtc

We got outta there , got home and had the boat covered before it hit. Gotta love having a weather radar on my I phone. We saw the storms coming from the west getting ready to hit keuka lake. I figured we should get while the gettin was good. Hey Sam, good to hear from ya, glad u got some kings, I wanna hit the oak next week sometime..