Seneca Seneca 8/15/2013

....... sorry we didn't talk more ioiosoiwork but we did get to say Hi and Kingerboy liked the pat on the head... :lol: ..... we went right out in front set up trolled north ....... nothings never moved a rod by a fish did pull and clear weeds...... just about ready to make a major move and 55' rigger goes off with differnt spoon I put down...... good fight out of the water thought it was a brown with the sun shinnig on the water....... big smallie..... over 4.5#  19.25 "....... could not revive him enought with the bogo-grip so we boxed him.....

post-139487-0-57055600-1376672945_thumb.jpg

well after that we ran into major weeds so we pulled up and made the move across lake........... changes spoons out ..... got then down working into area and 51' rigger goes with my ole ( last one ) dirty spoon...... a few times out of the water in the sun it's either a bow or salmon....... get it to back of boat Hoot ready to land it for me ....told him to wait till I get a better eyeball to see if its a bow...... came off ...... good it was a BOW !!!!  :bandit: ......... set back up ran back around and then back thru nothing ...... worked in shallower had the FLT UV aliwife on dropped it down to some deep marks off it goes ...... Hoot boat a 23" laker in the box....... put her back down again at 71' it fires .......good fish running to the boat.......  turns pulls some line....... rush back to the boat again....... next thing ya know the two knots with the barrel swivel gets stuck in the eye......  ( this has happen before and I did NOTHING to correct it ) ....... snap !!!!!! line breaks , leader barrel swivel , snap swivel and one of my bestest spoons GONE........ Hey Bobby I'll be calling ya........ :rofl: ........got another rod out and last UV spoon like that I have and put it down.....turn and go back thru...... not much after that did pick up one more laker on the UV herganator..............water is set up better on the west side ...... it ALL over the place still on the east side............

Hey Kinger !, they were right where you told me, just past the point, couldn't get them going on spoons, but "old faithful" worked, Glow Frog Racer Spin Doctor and a Reel-Hooked Up fly, first "different fish" in this boat !  :yes:  Thank You  :yes: , you must have warmed them up for me  :* went 2 for 5, when I was reeling in "NOT a laker" fish, had 2 other rods throbbing, no partner today, kept my eye on the prize  :) You are right about the weeds !, the farther North I went, the worse they got 150-200' FOW, 50-60' down, 110' back "0" setting, 160' back on the "2" setting THANKS AGAIN  :yes: post-144605-0-16859000-1376688291_thumb.jpg