I know it's not the place but...COOKING CLASSES

FISHINMAN

I have my kitchen done in my house FINALLY and have started my cooking classes :shock: :D . If you would like info on it for you or your significant other, just drop me a PM with a e-mail address and I will get you the info soon.

Thanks Chad :D

Mark send her my way. I can teach her for sure. We can do a "hands on" class :shock: ;) No seriously The only people I might have trouble with would be you know who........ Ray K and Muskybob! You need to be sober first off and someone quiet :shock: :lol::lol:;)

I will do salmon and trout classes at some point :!:

Mark send her my way. I can teach her for sure. We can do a "hands on" class :shock: ;) No seriously The only people I might have trouble with would be you know who........ Ray K and Muskybob! You need to be sober first off and someone quiet :shock: :lol::lol:;)

I will do salmon and trout classes at some point :!:

If you need any pointers, just give me a call. I'll whisper so nobody else can hear me. :lol::lol::lol:

now ya flip the burger and BAM KICK IT UP A NOTCH WITH A SPLASH OF LAKE ONTERIO WATER ,WITH A TOUCH OF SALMON SLIME, throw in a couple chunks of laker and you got a real FISHERMANS burger....

Oh oh, I knew this was gonna happen. Poor Tom. ;(

just for the newbies on the board who shake there heads everytime i smash FISHERMAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, muskybob ,fisherman,and myself are a team that fished the sodus pro am togeather our name L.O.U.S.E.R.S.AND THAT STANDS for ...Lake,Onterio,United,Salmon,Excitment ,Rainbow,Smashers...kinda corny but i came up with the name to represent our board name with a twist ,,so when i smash Tom ,or Musky,know that i do it outa love of a teamate were all pretty good guys ...........I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my ... cooking classes :roll: and guys loving each other :shock: ... Ok winter has now been way tooooooooooooooo long and some of us are in a deep lack of fishing depression and boat withdrawl ... next phase is fishing rod envy :roll:

I jumped into this sight to learn about fishing lake O .. didn't realize I would be exploring my sensative side :x I hope we find a way to get back on some "fishing" talk!!

just for the newbies on the board who shake there heads everytime i smash FISHERMAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, muskybob ,fisherman,and myself are a team that fished the sodus pro am togeather our name L.O.U.S.E.R.S.AND THAT STANDS for ...Lake,Onterio,United,Salmon,Excitment ,Rainbow,Smashers...kinda corny but i came up with the name to represent our board name with a twist ,,so when i smash Tom ,or Musky,know that i do it outa love of a teamate were all pretty good guys ...........I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so, so, umm, used. :$

Ok , I have not met Ray but he has responded to few of my posted questions in the past which I appreciated -- I hope I do meet him (I think :? ) and lot of you some day - but my imagination on that vision of him running around a kitchen in his boxer shorts, drunk, learning how to cook burgers it just plain freaky :shock: and will certainly drive a very bad flash back :roll: should day come that I do meet him… but you know the bottom line ... if this is what it takes to catch fish ... boxer shorts, beer, cooking clases, and more beer works for me :lol::lol::lol::lol: