RUFF RIDER Live Report Sodus Aug 16-18

Ruff night. Picked my kicker up from the shop and they loaded it in my car with me... I asked if it was "correct" side up and they said yes, but I should have checked... it was wrong way up. I pulled the motor out today and oil was everywhere. Got it on the back of the boat, removed the plugs, gave it a few pulls to get the oil out and put the plugs back in. Pulled it 50 times and can't get it started. Going to let it sit overnight, see if it just needs to drain, if anyone has other ideas, let me know.

My probe coated cable got stripped today and none of the tackle stores had coated cable, so I figured I'd just pull it out and reverse it... It was a pain, but I got it done at about that time a buddy from the docks stops by and lets me know he has a brand new cable he doesn't need haha.

I said screw it and Theresa and I are headed to Wolcott to see World War Z! I'll have to take care of it tonight.

Talking to friends out on the lake the temp is still very deep and fishing is slow again.

Hey Nick.. that pic with the pink rod looks like a laser beam coming out of the sky :lol:  Maybe it was pointing to fish...is that your secret?Help from above (aliens maybe)?

Went out of Bear Creek on Saturday at 1pm. Fished 120 - 170 FOW. Marked lots of bait at 70 - 110 and many fish hugging the bottom (Lakers?). Had two riggers down 120 and many fish looked but none took. Still a beautiful day out on the lake with friends.

Hey nick,straight of your atarboard side, how fast you going, we have the penn yan launch at arney this am, what channel you on

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We're on ch9, 2.1 downspeed on my depthraider