You can also try MC Rockets. They are a tuneable artificial herring strip that work well.  Mike has come up with a wide variety of colors and has regular and mag sizes.  If you want you can soak them in scent as well.  If you soak them it may change the color.  They hold up very well.

I second the MC Rockets.  I had a meat rig with the standard sized Rocket in the BD24 pattern, out on a 400 copper Saturday and it fired 5 times.  I've said it before ,but we catch as many on the rockets as we ever did back in the day using real meat (back when you could get the good Rhys Davis Pacific Herring Strips) and it's a lot less hassle.

Tim

Put some salt on the meat to toughen it up a little. Make sure your hook isn't tearing it up (means hook is too high if you are), and if it didn't get bit on the West end of this lake in an hour the rig needs to be changed out. Meat has been on fire the last month.

Had a glow frog salmon slasher pulling a Twinkie, down the chute on the copper on Saturday.

Took a Coho off that.

We'll run that on the dipseys too.

I imagine it would work fine off the riggers also.

Ah yes, the Rhys Davis Super Teaser strips. Now THAT was meat. Looked like bait. Felt like bait. Was thick . Had to stuff it into the bait head. Not like the Erie Brand I have been using, but it works,somewhat. Kind of looks  & Smells like a Blind Robin to me.